Monday, October 13, 2014

On New Beginnings

Or, "new web address, same general purpose".

I think this is the final incarnation of my "real life" blog. Figured it was high time to migrate to a platform that has, among other things, a user-friendly comments function. After the last post on the Tumblr incarnation (which is also the only post from that blog that's been cross-posted on this one - switching formats is way easier said than done), I decided it was high time to go for it. So... here we are. Same general concept, slightly different web address.

I'm also trying to update more. Trying as in watch me fail, but trying nonetheless. I have a lot left to process... only problem is where to begin. (Thoughts, anyone?)

1 comment:

  1. My experience with processing is to just go with what comes up. For me, whatever comes up is most likely either what I need to focus in right now...OR...it is the first step to leading me to what I really need to focus on. (I am not always ready to go straight to it and so I have to take steps.)

    ReplyDelete